Pages

April 30, 2007

It's been awhile


Well, not alot is going on out here.  Hence the reason I haven't blogged in a while.   We've been spending most of the weekends doing spring cleaning in the yards and in the house.  Yeah I know, real exciting huh!  Well I am going on vacation...err WE are going on vacation this summer to visit family in Arkansas.  We are also currently looking at possibly upgrading to a bigger car in the future.  Mikes biggest worry was that the gas mileage would be worse, but it doesn't look like if we get what I want to get there will be any increase. 
Well I know I could probably pick some random topic and go on some sort of rant, but right now I am tired...the kids are in bed and Mike is working late.  I think it might be time for a nice long bubble bath!

0 comments:

Post a Comment