Pages

November 8, 2007

Stalking the mail lady


Yeah I am stalking the mail lady.  Why?   have some new cloth diapers coming (yes we cloth diaper Isabel...and I love it...its a breeze and its good for the enviroment...so yes I am a breast feeding, clothe diapering momma...lol...but I still adore Steak so I am not all crunchy momma yet...lmbo)

Anyway I went out to my car and I saw her in the neighborhood...the mail lady...now I have my door open...just waiting on a package...and it may not come today, but I'm stalking her anyway.  I guess I could look up my deliver info from the website I ordered fom and see when it is...if its being delivered today...but where's the fun?  I mean we used to stalk boys(light use of the term here...ya know what I mean...I mean how many times did we drve by goodys to see if Josh the hottie fireman was working or not?  )
SO now I have evolved and moved on to stalking the little old mail lady :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment