Pages

January 30, 2009

Packing

I hate to pack, wait let me rephrase that, I hate to pack a suitcase when I am crunched for time. I mean I normally like to pack when things are orderly...but the last few days (see previous post) and the fact last weekend we went out of town...well I "just know" I am going to forget something. I am even to tired to may a mental list in my head...the second I think about something else...bam my list disappears and I have to start all over again!.



So instead I am watching Lazy Town on tv....which could be another blog in itself...I mean come on a tv show about a town that was lazy from watching too much tv/video games....isn't that a little ironic?



Don't worry, I'll get things packed, we'll leave on time (or shortly thereafter) and the trip will go great...now if we can only get it to snow some while there in Arkansas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment