Pages

April 7, 2009

13 weeks down

We've officially reached the 2nd trimester. Morning sickness has been replaced with after I eat sickness. I also have a huge aversion raw chicken. I am supposed to go do an early gestational diabetes test because my babies were large but I haven't yet. It's hard to get the energy to drag a 4 & 2 year old to the hospital to sit in the waiting room for 1 hour. Mike is supposed to have a long weekend so hopefully I'll be able to get it done over the holiday.

The weather is going crazy...80 one day then a low of 31 the next. No wonder my allergies are going haywire. Andrew had a soccer game this weekend. He did so good! We previously had a problem with him pushing other kids, but after a long talk and no ice cream after the game I think he finally got the idea that it isn't football.

0 comments:

Post a Comment