Pages

May 14, 2009

No vacation Blog today :(

No vacation blog today folks! I had too much to get done, clipping coupons, making grocery list, shopping, bathing...ya know all the fun stuff.

I did however save 59.00 at the grocery store in coupons....Which means I got out of there for 109.00 and enough food for the next 3 weeks....now remember I didn't buy any meat this week because I have a freezer full from recent sales...

And on another note. Mike took Andrew to the ER the other night. ( it was just croup) anyway apparently every time a dr or nurse entered the room he started crying. Andrew isn't usually afraid of Dr's so Mike was confused. So Mike finally asked him what was wrong. He looked at Mike and said but I don't want them to make me have a baby. See we have been talking to Andrew and Iz about how in a few months I will go to the hospital and the Dr's will help me have a baby and we will bring it home. He's gotten to see an ultrasound etc and apparently he assumed that they would make him have a baby too...lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment