Pages

February 18, 2010

Lent - Day 2

Today was hard...

It took me forever to find my good walking shoes.

Eve didn't fall asleep on the way from taking Andrew to school.

So I fed Eve and put her in her exersaucer, turned on Diego for Iz and started walking...I started a little slower today...mainly because my special (aka expensive) walking shoes the shoe man told me I needed to correct my overpronating gait need to be warmed up. They sure do their job, but when you used to walking "wrong" it takes a bit to get used to walking "right".

10 minutes into my walk I felt great...20 minutes I was still going strong...22 minutes Eve began to cry...seems she had enough "exercising" today...Somehow I did finish despite almost killing myself while trying to turn and convince Iz to help mommy and give Eve a new toy...

2 days down - 38 days to go

Today - 1.177 miles, 200 calories, 30 minutes 25 seconds

Total

2.397 miles
406 calories
1 hour 1 minute total time

0 comments:

Post a Comment