Pages

December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve Eve

That's what my kids are calling tonight anyway... Creative aren't they?  My shopping list was completed weeks ago, however I manage to find myself in the stores snatching up bargains to use for occasions down the road.   Andrew's birthday is only 3 weeks after Christmas, so I have taken advantage of Christmas sales and am now mostly done shopping for him.

I've even managed to stick some things back for the girls.  Target had a great sale on Barbie movies and my girls love them...I am not going to pay 9, or 12, or 19 for them, but 3.99 and 2.99 - heck yeah.

Tonight is the last night hubby will have to work for a bit, so we are going to hit the county light display and spend the night in a hotel with indoor pool so the kids can swim and we can stay up watching Christmas movies.

We aren't sure what plans we will have for Christmas Eve, but I am sure it will involve cleaning and wrapping and baking yummies in the oven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment