Pages

September 26, 2012

3 more sleeps...

Remember the Disney commercial where the kids can't sleep - then the adults can't sleep all because they are going to Disney World the next day...

Well this is us....except it is still 3 sleeps till Disneyland.  

Unfortunately I have a to do list that is about a mile long.  It also seems like as soon as I cross one item off the list I add 2 more to the bottom.

Thankfully the kids are packed, and hubby is packed, so it's just me and all the other non-clothing crap.

We have all our reservations made for meals.  Some of those we are trying...

Rainforest cafe
Storytellers breakfast
Goofy's dinner
Ariel's Grotto
Surf's up breakfast
Minnie's breakfast
Carthay Circle
Steakhouse 55
Cafe Orleans
Naples

Oh and at some point DH must have In-N-Out.  We have decided to take some snacks with us...pop tarts, granola bars, cold fish, animal crackers, fruit pouches, etc.  just to save one some snacks for the kids.

I am really going to try and update this blog as our trip progresses so that way I won't have to try and do it after (yeah I still don't have our trip from Feb up and going - lol)

Well, it's time to get to sleep so I will only have 2 sleeps left!



0 comments:

Post a Comment