Pages

April 6, 2013

Day 3 and 4

Everything seems to be going great.  Interestingly the craving aren't too bad this time around.  I haven't been had a cup of coffee yet - mostly because it has been spring break and the kids and I have slept till after 9am most of the time.   Next week when the kids are back in school I plan to kick up some dust on the treadmill, but this week proved too difficult because every time I tried I got thwarted by someone needing me for some sort of "emergency" or another.  Tonight (if the kids have their rooms clean) we promised them we'd do s'mores and hot dogs on the fire. I kinda doubt this is going to go down - mainly because of the stateof their room last night as they went to bed, but if it does I will allow myself one s'more :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment