Pages

December 28, 2014

End of the road 2014

I really neglected the blog this last year.  Not one single post in 2014.   I thought about it more times than I can count but I never felt I had a while lot to say or that what I did have to say I really didn't want a while lot of people to read.   I decided to start it back up.   I guess to be more of documentation for me than foe the readers at large.  

2014 brought several surprises and disappointments.  I had my first nephew born.  I found out we were expecting #4.  Subsequently we found out we had lost #4.  Eve started her last year of preschool. Andrew was diagnosed with ASD/ADHD.  Isabel made her school chorus. Mike works just as much....sometimes more.  We went to arkansas.  To disneyworld. And camping for spring break (it was super cold).

We laughed a lot. Loved a lot. Lost a lot.  Cried a lot.

We are thankful for what we have.   But are not too content in where we are to give up on things that may seem out of reach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment