Pages

June 3, 2006

Tagged


Tag you're it
The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.
1.  I like to take a bath...then a shower...I don't know why...maybe b/c its my only escape :P
2.  Leaving the lables on rubbermaid containers really bugs me...I have to pull them off, and when I find one that still has it I feel the need to pull it off.
3.  I love to do lawn work.  It dries my husband crazy...why?  he's a city boy ans would rather be inside.
4.  I like to do Logic/math problems...sometime I can figure them out...most of the time I end up ripping up the page...but to me its fun.
5.  I will eat cheese on just about anything...I love cheese!
6.  I have 3 cats and I really don't like cats.  I mean I love my cats, but at the same time I don't really like them.
Robin, Manda,Glen, Kim, Steve, Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment