Pages

February 6, 2007

ask and I'll let you

ok so I am over weight... WHAT?!?!?!? you mean I am just now figuring this out?  I have been "over weight" most of my life.  It sucks and I hate it.  I have fought this problem my whole life.  Its like a war that never ends... It irks me to no end.  I mean when I look at myself I don't feel this heavy, but it quickly becomes apparent when I see myself in a mirror.  I hate it.  The sad thing is that I have been overweight for so long that even if I lost most of the weight my skin will be hanging everywhere and I still will look horrible.  I will never be a size 2, I will never wear a bikini, or have a six pack for abs.   So what is the point of me blogging about this.  Maybe in my own way I am taking the first step...to admit I have a problem.  It is a higly addictive behavior and it is hard to break.  I am an emotional eater.  I get upset or down...then I eat....then I see myself and  get more depressed...and eat more.   So here's my plan.  I am going to start Weight Watchers and start going to the gym.  My long term goal isn't about weight, but about feeling better...Mike and I are coming into Arkansas in the summer.  I want to take him to Petite Jean and go hiking.  so my goal is to be able to go hiking with my husband and not have to call a helicopter in to lift me from the bottom of the mountain.  That actually sounds kinda funny when it is actually typed out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment