Pages

March 24, 2009

Crappy appt

So I had my ob appt today. It was the normal physical etc. Well the nurse said my BP was up (145/83) which is is NEVER that high. She asked if I was nervous and I said that at our 11 week appt last time was when we couldn't find the heartbeat. She then tells me that she probably won't be able to find it this time...and tries all of 30 seconds. Then says well I'll have you come back in 4 weeks so we can hear it there. NORMALLY if they can't find it they will bring in the portable us to check it...but nope, not this time.

So I requested to see a specific OB at my next appt (she was the one who did our D&C and was the one who treated my infertility at the beginning. The appt nurse was really snippy saying that if it was a routine appt then I was to be seen by a midwife instead of an OB (even though on my appt sheet it said which dr for me to see) so she shipped me off to another nurse. She made the appt for me....so now I have to wait till April 24th....what a bunch of crock!


On the other hand I lost 7lbs in my first 11 weeks of pregnancy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment