Pages

May 26, 2010

ah to be a teen again

SO the last few days I have been transported back to a time where I was much younger.  My face has broken out like a teenager right before a big date or prom (isn't that always when it happens).  I seriously haven't had acne this bad in well over 10 years.  I am assuming it is stress related - yet I don't feel super stressed (just a little)

We are on day 11 of Mike being gone (don't worry folks - he's not gone for good - just taking a little training trip to New Mexico) and while the house is running like a wheel (a squeaky one) it is still running despite him not being here.  He should be home sometime in the friday-monday time frame (because as normal the military loves to hurry up and wait)

I am slowly but surely getting things done off my check list - this weekend I plan to buy the white shirts for Andrew or Iz or maybe Eve - or perhaps all 3...lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment