Pages

May 27, 2010

I'll sleep again in a few years

The last few days Eve has once again started waking up in the middle of the night.  Part of it is she doesn't want to nurse before bed - she is too tired and just wants to snack then go to sleep - then of course she wakes up a few hours later ready to fill her belly -

Last night however she refused to go to sleep afterwards - she nursed off both sides - but then every time I put her in her bed she started crying - which after 3 times I then decided to let her cry to sleep - so I put her in her bed - and I came into the living room - after a few minutes she was sound asleep till 7 this morning - however I am tired - I could use a nap or a cup of coffee - maybe both.

Mike comes home on Sat - and I have already told him that on Sunday and Monday he has baby duty - and truthfully he's pretty good about baby duty - but I have to have a break - otherwise I will end up toasting cheese without bread (almost happened) or try to use detergent as softner (again almost happened)

0 comments:

Post a Comment