Pages

August 19, 2010

It's been a while

The other day my husband and I watched Julie & Julia - he said hey - you used to blog - but I never see it anymore.  I then realized I have been neglecting my blog.  SO in the spirit of the movie I am now going to try to get back on the blogging wagon. SO right now I will update everyone on the Allen house.

Andrew - starts school next week, he has orientation on Monday - where we will meet his teacher - (Ms P.) and see his room etc.  He will be riding the school bus and has informed me that he wants to ride the bus on his first day - so assuming everything goes ok for orientation I guess I will let him.  He also is insisting on bringing his lunch the first day.  Maybe once we find out what's for lunch he'll change his mind, but I doubt it.  He also starts his 4th season of soccer in September - Mike is coaching his team again - so our Saturday's will again be filled with soccer games.

Isabel - may or may not go to preschool - some lovely idiot when processing her paperwork put her into a preschool in the neighboring town - (one that was NOT in my choice of schools) instead of the preschool in our town.  So we are still waiting to see if she got a slot or not.  She also missed the date to play soccer by 10 days (the cut off was Aug 1st and her birthday is on the 10th) - so instead she is taking ballet/jazz/tap on Tuesday nights.  She is very excited about this, and if she does not get into preschool I will probably enroll her in gymnastics on Monday nights to make up for missing out on preschool.

Evelyn - is growing like a weed, and doing everything short of walking.  She loves her big brother/sister, and has started making all sorts of letter sounds.  She also has 4 teeth and 2 on the way.  on top however she is missing her right front tooth and instead had her canine on that side, so she looks a little vampireish.

Mike - is leaving soon for 3 weeks of fun in the sun (aka field exercises) - I know the kids are going to miss him (ok I will miss him too) and once he gets back we (him and I) are going to Charlotte to see the panthers play the bucs.

as for me to be cont......

0 comments:

Post a Comment