Pages

August 24, 2010

Disney Ketchup

Today Iz had her 4 year (I can't believe she is already 4!) Well Child Checkup.    She was 38lbs & just a hair short of 40".  I sure hope she grows that extra hair before we leave on the 23rd of Sept.  That way she can ride the rides she missed last time at WDW.  We are keeping her on Zantac for her reflux, Zyrtec and Singular for her allergies and discussed in the future getting her tested so we know what environmental factors we need to restrict from her.  (For example I am severely allergic to dust mites.  So I have dust mite protectors on my pillows and we no longer have carpet on the floors....and when I know I am going to have to stay in a hotel I make sure to take my Allegra.  I am also allergic to oak trees so I watch the pollen meter online for the area and when oak starts to rise I take my meds - otherwise I really don't take mine as much anymore.)

On the way home I was flipping through XM and stopped on the Disney channel.  Most of the time there are a lot of songs I don't know, but this time they were playing a lot of songs from Imagination movers, They might be Giants, and other Disney shows and movies.  Anyway - the Disney Ketchup song came on - yeah - like they remade the Ketchup song with Mickey in the lyrics etc.  The kids loved it, I thought it was pretty crazy.  The next thing they played was back to back toy story songs - Andrew was in heaven, Iz was confused and wanted me to flip down the video monitor so she could watch the movie...lol

So if you haven't heard the disney ketchup song - google it - listen - enjoy

1 comments:

  1. LOL...Put some shoes on her that will give her a couple inches... Amanda Williams

    ReplyDelete