Pages

August 26, 2010

She's In!

We hae been going through drama trying to get Iz into preschool this year.  I put 2 choices on the list, someone wrote in 2 more choices (wasn't me) so instead of a preachool in town they were sending her to the neighboring town for preschool - which if they were picking her up it wouldn't have been a big deal - but since I was having to drive there was no way I could pick her up, be back in time to get Andrew, then turn around and drive BACK to the other town for Andrew's appts and/or dance/soccer.  I was going to be spending hours onthe road every single day. So after a lot of calls, a lot of belly-aching, and a lot of prayers I got a call late yesterday afternoon that she was in and to go pick up her paperwork. 

Another bit of excitement - I got a new laptop - despite everyone telling me the Mac was the way to go - I just opted for a PC for around 500.  I really just need something for word processing for my classes - and right now there are other things more important that a super computer - lol - once I get my fancy schmancy Masters I might spring for a Mac as a graduation gift, but for now this one will do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment