Pages

August 22, 2010

Bring on the caffeine - gonna need it this week!

I have a busy week - perhaps busier than normal this week. I am thinking coffee is going to be my new friend.

I usually don't drink coffee- no idea why.  Even when I do I prefer the milk and sugar with coffee mix rather than coffee with milk and sugar - lol.  I admit I will - if it's really cold out and I am up early - occasionally stop in for a flavored coffee - but not very often.   I did stop yesterday at Dunkin donuts after dropping DH off. I had been up since 5:30 and I knew it was going to be a long day with the kids, so I had a small cappuccino.  I have 2 free any drink, any size, any flavor that never expire from starbucks in my purse - I just get so frustrated there too many choices.  Back in Minnesota I liked the turtle mocha and the caramel high rise I guess I could check out Starbucks menu and see if they have anything similar.

Anyway back to being busy - my week (so far) looks like this
Monday - Andrew appt & Andrew open house for school
Tuesday - Iz appt
Wednesday - Andrew starts school & Andrew has appt & I start school
Thursday - Andrew has school then soccer practice
Friday - Andrew has school - then nothing ...thankfully the weekend is empty too.

So today in preparation for the chaos that is soon to start I am declaring it PJ day here - all the kids are still in PJ's (well except for Eve - she kept trying to crawl and was getting really mad because her feet weren't staying in the legs - so she was essentially crawling inside her PJ's- so she got changed to a onsie)

We are doing nothing but watching TV, reading books, surfing the internet, playing wii, and eating whenever we are hungry (I might even spring for pizza tonight).  Just a lazy day because they are becoming numbered :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment