Pages

August 23, 2010

Meet the teacher

Today was the Primary School's "orientation" or meet the teacher.  They had 2 time slots and Andrew had a OT appt in the morning so we were stuck going to the afternoon.  I have to say it is soooo different than when I was in school. First of all yes I do realize it was like 27 years years ago that I was in Kindy AND that I grew up in a rural area, but I do still remember some.  Andrew's teacher is Mrs P.  He is in 1 of 10 kindergarten classes (I only had one...and his all have at least 23 students in them) and his school is only k-2nd grade (unlike k-6th).  He has one girl in his class from his preschool class, but other than that I didn't recognize any kids on his list.  

We also got a few more things we now need to shop for - so it looks like we will be heading shopping later this week (hopefully early in the am when the crowds are less)

Overall - Mrs P. seems to be a nice lady, and hopefully a great teacher!


0 comments:

Post a Comment