Pages

August 29, 2010

Another one for the record books

Yep - it's another busy week here in one parent land.  We have made it 8 nights so far - only 13 more to go.  I am not sure Iz is going to handle going back to her own bed, we may have to make the switch sooner than later because she has her first day of preschool TUESDAY.  YAY!!!

This week is just as busier - if not busier than last week.

Monday - get Andrew off to school - clean house - Iz has a preschool home visit - Andrew OT appt
Tuesday - get Andrew on bus, Iz to preschool, run do some grocery shopping, pick up Iz, wait for Andrew to get home - Iz has dance
Wednesday - Andrew school bus, Iz to preschool, pick up Iz, wait for Andrew - then Andrew OT
Thursday - kids school - kids home - Andrew soccer
Friday - kids school - kids home

Thankfully my Fridays are pretty tame.

Eve has started standing on her own - as in just stopping mid crawl and standing up - so yeah - I know walking is near - real near.  and no - I am not ready for it - lol

I ALSO am not ready for whatever is lurking off the coast - right now it might or might not be here this weekend or later - yeah real specific huh?  I told DH we'll stay through a 2 unless it's supposed to be a direct hit - then we'll leave and head inland I'll have my laptop and cell and kids and we'll be fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment