Pages

March 8, 2007

Labcock or cockador?


Well tomorrow we go to Wilmington to pick up Andrew a puppy.   It is half Lab and half cocker spaniel.  So what kind of designer name would this be....I am leaning towards a cock-a-dor...too bad the fatehr wasn't a labradoodle then it could ba a cock-ra-doodle.....
SO its been a while since I have posted.  Why you might ask?  Well it seems like I decided since I actually had nothing nice to say I should keep my mouth shut.  WHAT?  That's right.  Rather than saying something to the person who pissed me off I have chosen to take the high road and not say anything. (Don't worry....if you have no idea what I am talking about thenit wasn't you)
I spent the last two weeks in Arkansas.  It was good to see some people again.  I had a great time with the "busty gals" in the hot tub (keep it clean people).  Which reminded me I need to take some time and hang out with the girls once and a while.  Since there aren't a lot of "girls" I hang out with here in NC I will have to settle for my tri-yearly treck to Arkansas to get my fix. 
We are now planning our vacation this summer.  Mike and I are planning on going to the races in May...then no telling what....But I'll keep ya posted.  
So anyway.  I am in spring cleaning gear...I want to get a bunch of projects finished this Spring...so Mike's honey-do list keeps growing all the time.  We need to finish the guest room, andrew's room, Isabel's room, and well ok...let's just face it...EVERY room in the house needs some work.  You would think buying a brand new house (newly built) would mean there isn't much to do...WRONG.  There are always improvements to be made....I mean after all we want to get a hefty return when we sell the house in a few years...so that means upgrading things as we go along.
Which brings me to another upgrade....when Mike enlists for his next (and last) 4 years he is supposed to get a bonus (10k)....put your hands down...it is pretty much spent...ok mostly spent.  But at least we will be able to pay off most if not all of our credit debt and get gutters....I know I am excited about gutters...but it will keep my flowers from washing away.  Yes I know how boring that sounds!
Tomorrow I'll post some pics of the trip....until then.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment