Pages

February 28, 2013

day 4-7

Days 4-7 have kinda flew by, I have stuck on target and I am kinda excited to see where I am at tomorrow. My cravings have been less, my headache finally went away, but I noticed my temper seems a little short with people.  While on induction this week I have started browsing for low carb recipes to try.  Yesterday we had "mexican chicken" - made with ground chicken, onion powder, granulated garlic, rotel, heavy cream and cheddar cheese.  I have to say it was quite tasty and while I did miss the crunch you normally get from the chips, I decided it was an acceptable substitute for the real thing.  Today we are going to eat some grilled pork chops and cheesy spinach for lunch/dinner.  Hubs doesn't work this weekend, so we will get to experiment a little more on some eating - plus we got PAID and I will get to load my pantry with low carb goodies once again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment