Pages

July 10, 2006

Enter today....win tomorrow


Ok its a dumb subject, but I couldn't think of anything creative so there is a stupid add above my blog screen that is from the Publishers Clearing House and so I decided to go with it.
For those of you dying for an update....I have 31 days till the c-section...while I'd like for her to get outta there, we really need her to hold off until my parents get out here to stay with Andrew. 
Mike and I planted a garden this year....we have been picking tomatoes like crazy, and have learned to can them and now have 30 cans so far...YAY...and I am now going to hide them somewhere safe so my sister can never find them
Speaking of my sister...she's coming out to stay till Sept 6th to help out around the house after the baby gets here....she'd better be getting lots of rest and sleep now b/c ANdrew is a handful and she will be dog tired before she leaves. 
I finished dinner for tonight at 9am..that's right I actually planned ahead...and thank God for crock pots...no one should be in this world without one!
For father's day I got Mike a box of "retro candy" since he is sooo much older than I am ....in it was a set of wax lips....well one thing led to another and see what happens...

0 comments:

Post a Comment