Pages

July 23, 2006

Just about time


That's right...its just about time for this baby to pop out!  Up until the last week I have felt great, so it only make sense that the last 3 weeks should be filled with misery...right?   I think if it wasn't so hot it wouldn't be so bad, but who knows. 
Mike has duty tonight....so I am stuck here alone...if I wasn't so tired I'd take advantage of the time and finish the laundry, but our neighbors are changing their landscaping and were getting rid of their crepe myrtles so I piped up and said if you are going to just get rid of them we'd love to have them (It'll save us from having to buy some later) so today of all days...lol...they dug them up and brought them over....of course since mike is gone I get to plant them...and now I am exhausted.  I don't think pregnant women are made to do lawn work. 
I'll update more later...I have to get Andrew up from nap...

0 comments:

Post a Comment