Pages

November 22, 2006

A big 8 inches

Ok so its raining again today. From the weatherman I have heard it has rained around 5 inches so far.  Mr Weatherman has now said it is supposed to rain another 3 to 5 inches.  That would put us at 8-10 inches in two days.  Oh did I mention the wind?  yeah we got wind too....out on the coast by Manteo the wind gusts are around 67 mph...Its like a freakin winter hurricane...actually I believe its called a Noreaster or something to that effect.  So, basically I am getting cabin fever b/c I really can't take Iz out in the rain and cold and wind...I've even stopped getting dressed...I just change from one set of Pj's to another.  Oh and for some reason I have now became obsessed with the Kelly Ripa/Clay Aiken feud...probably b/c I watched that day...as I was watching I thought ....hmmmm he's a bit over the top...then when he covered her face...OMG if that'd have been me he'd have been knocked off his high horse for sure.   Now Rosies in it...she thinks maybe Kelly's comment about I don't know where your hand has been was "homophobic"  well let me tell you I would have said the same thing...and often do say the same thing to my husband...I mean come on gay or not...men scratch areas and spit...its what they do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment