Pages

November 15, 2006

Ugh not again


Ok so my little angel has now turned into the devil...I SWEAR...his latest phase (I am calling it this b/c I really hope that is all it is) is kissing his sister ...then smacking her upside the head.   Just wait though...one day she will seek revenge on all he does to her now!
Oh  yeah I know ....not alot of meaty posts from me lately...but I can't find anything to write about.  I know...shocking...me...at a loss for words.  I think it might be I am EXTREMELY TIRED (no I am not pregnant again).
So...if your out my way bring me a starbucks vanilla latte...or stop by Mc Donalds...
Which brings me to something interesting....when in I took a road trip to FL in 1999 we stopped at Mc Donalds in Alabama...I ordered a double meat/double cheese sausage biscuit....they looked at me like I was CRAZY...they had never heard of one...and had no idea how to ring it in the cash register...Well in DeQueen they have been running them as a special, so I ASSUMED ALL McD's had them....fast forward to present day....our McD's serves Sweet Iced Tea...by the supersize cup for 1.00 or by the gallon for 2 something.  I assumed in Ark is was the same since it too is a southern state...but no...not there...and our McD's have started serving speciality coffee...latte's, moca's, iced latte's, capachino (ok I know it is spelled wrong...kiss my ass) but on the way out to Ark NONE of the McD's outside of RD (Raleigh-Durham) sold these...and they thought I was crazy once again for asking....also at Wendy's we have a carolina classic...a burger with chili and cole slaw...strange huh?   Please...like I need more choices to make!

0 comments:

Post a Comment