Pages

January 22, 2007

Another blog another day


Its been a while since I've caught the blogging bug.  So I thought I'd pick a stange subject and write about it.  Funny thing is I couldn't think of anything to blog about.  Sad.  So here I am blogging about not being able to blog. Then suddenly the little light bulb goes off in my brain...vacuum.
Vacuum you may ask...why blog about the vacuum...well because it is currently running ( and no for you smart asses I am not going to go "catch" it) Why is it running?  Well my dearest Iz will not sleep in her crib without it running.  So she currently sleeps in the swing (still) but b/c I was folding clothes in the bedroom I needed to lay her in her crib, so the vacuum is on.  In case you are wondering...that 2 inch by 6 inch piece of carpet has no dirt left.  So I am patiently waiting for a CD...what kind...one of a Vacuum sound.  It should be here next week.  Interestingly enough they not only had vacuum, but they also had hair dryer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, fan, radio static, among others.  I almost got the 4 pack which has the vacuum/hair dryer/washing machine/dryer for some variety, but I decided to just get one for now.  I wonder why they don't have a lawn mover sound....that is kinda along the same sound...oh well...

0 comments:

Post a Comment