Pages

February 15, 2009

Back in the land of craziness

We made it back to Arkansas. We left out Friday am, about 30 minutes into the drive Iz got sick...and sick...and sick. About every hour on the hour she lost her cookies. She never ran a fever...and I don't think she was getting car sick, so I have no idea what was going on.

Once we got to Alabama my parents took her and Andrew to the store to get dinner while I stayed at the hotel waiting on Mike. They said they were going to get her some crackers...she ended up throwing a fit for a cheeseburger. SO she ate a cheeseburger, fries and sweet tea and kept it all down.

I actually came back to a clean house...(yay Mike) Of course he thinks this makes up for all the times I came home to a mess...maybe it will :P

Mike is off Monday and Tuesday, so that gives us plenty of time to mess it up again lmbo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment