Pages

February 2, 2009

We're here!

We left Saturday am before the sun came up. The whole trip I was super car sick. We stopped for lunch in Augusta, GA at Famous Daves. Ugh it smelled soo good, but at the same time I had to choke down most of my meal...

So we get to Alabama and meet my parents (for those of you who do not know, Mike drives me to meet my parents in Alabama, we stay the night and then Mike drives their car home and we take our SUV back to Arkansas. I "know" I'd be ok driving half-way across country with the kids by myself (plus onstar) but It IS a lot nicer to have someone take a turn driving :)

We meet my parents and decide to have chinese for dinner. I still felt sick, so I convinced Mike to take me to the store to get a test to see. We left the kiddos with my parents in the hotel and drove to Target to get a test plus some snacks since my little monsters cleaned us out on the drive down. So we get back to the hotel. The test I grabbed was a stinking digital test. I hate those. You HAVE to wait till IT is ready to tell you....you can't watch to see if the line is there, you can't squint to see if there is a line coming in...nope, it's just blunt and to the point.

After 3 long minutes it gave me the answer...Yes +....so looks like we'll be having a little pumpkin in October :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment