Pages

February 3, 2009

Go Team Go!

Today Andrew found a small ball and was kicking it around the kitchen. Isabel came running into the room and yelled GO TEAM GO! She even made some little pumping action with her right arm. It was Soooo cute. I have no idea where she got it, but it sure caused us a lot of laughs.

Today is the second full day of being in Arkansas. We really didn't do much at all today. The kids of course ran like tornados around my parents non-babyproofed house, and I spent most of the day moving dangerous objects into closets. By the time we leave my mom will have no idea where half her stuff is.

Tomorrow I am going to meet Robin in Mena for lunch and do my mom's grocery shopping for her.

I talked to Mike today. He always says he is going to enjoy 2 weeks of having the house to himself, but usually after the first day he is bored out of his mind. He said today that the house is so cold and lonely without us there :( (It kinda makes me feel glad I am missed)

I had tons I wanted to write about today, but Ms Iz decided to wake at 1am and I didn't fall asleep again till 3am and so I am exhausted!

Till next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment