Pages

August 10, 2009

3 years ago today

3 years ago today my little drama queen (aka Isabel) made her way into this world. I had to stay in recovery a bit longer because my BP was a little low - and apparently she cried the whole time she was in the nursery - I could hear her screaming as they wheeled me into my room....she stopped crying as soon as she was in my arms :)

We had a day full of fun and I will update tomorrow what we did - and of course show lots of photos.

I also hope (fingers crossed) to get WDW vacation day 6 finished soon....it just take so long to re-size photos so you can see them on here - Mike laughs because he says by the time I get done we will be gearing up to head to WDW again and I'll have to start all over (we aren't planning on going till 2011 - so that shows how much confidence he has in me finishing our vacation in a timely manner lmbo)

Till tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment