Pages

August 1, 2009

Sew-saturday

I have a handful of sewing projects that must be finished by October. Miss Eve is going to make her appearance then, and I know things will come to a complete stop once she arrives.

First up is Eve's cradle bumper. Her actual crib is done in flowers and matches Iz's bedding because once she gets older she will share a room with her, but when she first arrives she will bein our room and in the cradle. I made a bumper for Iz, but it is long gone so I am now sewing a new one. This one is a leopard print with hot pink trim. I got everything cut this morning, I just need to get it pinned and sewn.

Next up I am making some crayon rolls for the kids to take to the hospital when they come visit Me and Eve. I also am making them I-spy bags...I have all the material but I still need to get some more objects for them to find...

Lastly I need to sew Iz's halloween costume. Andrew has decided to be Buzz this year, it's a costume he has had for a while.....I didn't make it, I bought it from the disney store...but he loves wearing it so that makes him easy to please. Iz however is going to be Snow white....I have bought the pattern, I'll probably buy the material in Sept and bust it out a few days later... (note back up plan here is to buy one from the disney store...lol) As for Eve....we have Iz's pea pod costume...so she'll wear it for pictures...I am pretty sure she's not going out trick or treating this year...lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment