Pages

January 2, 2010

A cut above the rest.....

Looking through the holiday pictures I noticed one thing...

Andrew's hair was in his eyes

IMG_6738.jpg


So I decided to give him a trim.....I usually do it outside so I won't get hair everywhere...but since it is in the 20's at night I decided against it. So I had him sit in the tub and I trimmed his bangs....but then I noticed the back needed trimmed...so I trimmed it - then It really needed to be layered, and I am not the best at layering, so I got out the clippers and cut it all of....

He was so worried, he kept asking me if it'd grow back, I laughed and told him he had many years till It would stop growing back.

So he end result looks pretty good. I know in a few month's he'll be back to sporting a shaggy hair style, but his new look makes him look soo much older ....

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment