Pages

January 5, 2010

So it begins....

A few weeks ago I put a little seed in hubby's head that maybe we should move our next WDW vacation from March 2011 to the Fall of 2010. My reasoning was in 2011 DH will be retiring and we will be moving, and finding new jobs etc - so taking a week vacation during that time might not be the wisest moves.

So last night I started prepping our taxes - and thanks to our little tax break (Eve) - we are going to be getting a nice return this year. I told hubby how much - and the rest is history. He has now decided that it would be a good idea - so the planning begins. This is actually a good thing...Eve will be close to one and should be eating table food and be weaned (or if she is like Iz...only nursing at night) & I will have 9 months to gather up the gear for the vacation. What gear? Last trip we had matching shirts...and I made Iz hairbows to match her shirts....but I had only 3 months to get it all done - now I'll have 5 months to procrastinate - 1 month to worry and 3 months to get it done...lol

I'm sure I'll be on here a lot sharing my plans

As of right now though I will be concentrating on making us some shirts - scouting the internet for cute designs and doing some basic planning.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

0 comments:

Post a Comment