Pages

September 16, 2010

Closer and closer....

This time next week we will be on our way to Orlando.  The thought makes me happy, but I am also really anxious.  By this time when we went last time I was packed - seriously bags were packed and ready to go. This time I have nothing packed - nothing - not one single thing.  The suitcases are still put up - I have started a packing list - but I haven't packed one thing.

I have however finished tye-dying the shirts - in fact the last set are in the washer now as we speak - now I need to get the black fabric to add to the front of the shirts for the Mickey Mouse head.  I plan on taking this craft project (as well as the ribbon to make bows) with us to Charlotte - oh yeah - that's right...instead of spending the weekend packing and getting crap done around here we are going to watch the Panthers play Tampa Bay.

Oh and top of it all I have a ton of homework I need to do - but have no desire to do - but will have to do...on top of packing, and cleaning, and practices...etc

I am SOOOOO going to need this vacation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment