Pages

September 7, 2010

T - 17 days and counting

ARGHTHTHTHTHTHEHDHD

We have 17 days till we leave to go on our vacation (much needed) at WDW.  I feel so unprepared - really - I mean last time at this point the suitcases were pretty much packed and I was so prepared.  This time??? Oh no, I don't have a thing packed - my "to buy" list is long and I still have 3 sets of tye dye shirts to make.  WHEN will it get done?  I have no idea - hubby is gone - every day this week we have an appt or practice of some sort - I have 2 (or is it 3) assignments due - plus I need to pick up something for hub's birthday.   I know - I know - it will all get done - sooner or later - right?

I think tonight I am going to start some packing just to make myself feel better - plus I can do a little shopping while Iz in practice tonight (thank goodness k-mart is right next to the dance studio)

What I really need is a massage and pedicure...or just a nap!

OK so this post is a little scatterbrained- but right now that is just the way it is :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment