Pages

September 18, 2010

posting from the road

This is the first time I have posted from my Droid - and I am not sure it is the easiest thing my keyboard is tiny, and I have found that using it while Mike is driving is proving to be harder than I originally thought it would be.  So bare with me :)

We aare on the road...again - this time to Charlotte - we bought Mike tickets to see his team "Tampa Bay" play the Panthers.  We decided to make it a family outing, so we are driving out tonight aaaand are staying at a hotel for the night - then tomorrow we will watch the game from the nosebleed seats.   Originally it was supposed to be around 85 tomorrow - but yesterday they had changed it to the mid 90's - can you say sweat box!

So wish us luck tomorrow - look for 4 people in Panther gear and 1 lone soul in Tampa gear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment