Pages

March 1, 2011

low carb day 1

I survived.

In fact I ate pretty well.  I roasted some fresh asparagus in the oven with Montreal steak seasonings and a sprinkle of tomato basil feta cheese.  Hubby grilled some pork loin....it was all yummy.

This morning I was down 3 lbs

I didn't get to walk yesterday.  I had planned on walking while Andrew had soccer practice, but Eve fell asleep in the car on the drive, so we stayed in the car and watched Beauty and the Beast.

Speaking of cars....our power lift gate on the burb has broken...stopped dead sometime mid December.
 Oh joy right???

So then a few weeks ago it started working out of the blue - Yay - no visit to car dr needed.

Then as quickly as it started working it again stopped working.  ARGHGH

So yesterday it was beautiful - so on the way pick up Iz I opened our sunroof.  When I got home I went to close it and noticed the buttons above my head.  one "cracks" the sun roof, one slides the sunroof all the way open...and the third - it opens the hatch - wait - it opens the hatch...so I push it - and the hatch opens.  I push it again and it closes.  Then I realize if you push the other side of the button it stays depressed - kinda in a "locked" mode....WAIT A MINUTE - all this time we thought the hatch was broke - someone had LOCKED it from the inside....

Let me just say I am super glad I hadn't called to make an appointment with the car mechanic - Hubby said they'd have probably charged us 75 dollars in labor to press the button - lmbo

0 comments:

Post a Comment