Pages

March 4, 2011

new shoes - low carb day 3

Yeah - I'm still putting along on this low carb crap.

I like cheese

I like meat

I like nuts

I hate eggs

These things are all ok

I miss fruit

I miss salads

I miss pancakes (even though we rarely make them)

Things are moving fast and today I had my first panicky thought of do I really want to do this - I mean I have lost 23lbs on my own - maybe I really COULD do this on my own - however I know I have tried many many many times before and failed - failed miserably.  So maybe this is what I need.  This IS what I need - but I am scared it won't work, or that something wrong will happen and I'll be damaged for life.

Well enough of that line of thinking, I bought new walking shoes today.  They are white - I detest white shoes - they never stay white.  In high school I had basketball shoes.  They were white, they stayed white because they stayed inside on the court (well that and they really didn't get much action on the bench)  but as outside shoes - well white sucks...no fear - I have a feeling these white shoes will be gray before too long...

0 comments:

Post a Comment