Pages

March 3, 2013

Day lost count

So today I slept in (yay) and totally missed breakfast.  For lunch I had leftover cheesy spinach and baked chicken.  IT WAS DELICIOUS. For years I hated spinach, of course the spinach I grew up on was the spinach that either came from a can or was home canned by someone in my family.  I hated it, I hated the texture, the taste, pretty much everything about it.  Then about 9 years ago I was introduced to creamed spinach....OMG.  Then came spinach artichoke dip...OMG OMG.  from then it escalated into a love of spinach.  I still refuse to eat it from a can, but I have the frozen kind a few times a week (even when I am not doing low carb).  Best thing of all....my kids love it.  Andrew had almost a full cup of it, Eve ate a good portion of it, but Iz (who normally gobbles it up) only ate a few bites, but she is what I like to call "food moody"  one day she will eat something  and ask for seconds, the very next time she refuses to eat any.

Case in point. Spaghetti. Iz used to eat spaghetti like it was going out of style.  Now she will eat noodles, she will eat the sauce, but she balks at eating the two together...drives me batty!

So, I am hoping to get my meal plan up on here in the next day or two.  I have homework due tonight, so I'll probably use a meal plan as procrastination tool to push my homework back to the last possible minute :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment