Pages

March 10, 2013

death by carbs

So I did really good, stayed on track till this weekend.  I was so looking forward to eating some carbs, especially cheesecake.  I did pretty good - I ate baked salmon and steamed broccoli for lunch (ok it also came with mashed potatoes - but I seriously only ate a bite or two.

We then went shopping, Andrew got lots of new clothes from Brothers (super great sale!) and the kids got a Lego set, and I got them some stuff for Easter at the Disney store.

Then it came....CHEESECAKE....a huge case of choices...Mike got red velvet, I got vanilla bean....I kinda panicked with all the choices and went with something simple, which still, it was sooo delicious.  We only got 2 pieces for the 5 of us, so I only ate about 1/3 of a slice, but honestly as good as it was what came next I could have did without.  I ended up getting sick at my stomach, then a migraine ...a migraine that is still here 24 hours later.

Tomorrow I am going back into another week of induction to clear the carbs from my system.  Tomorrow I will post photos from the trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment