Pages

March 3, 2013

March Menu part 1.

As predicted I completed my menu for the month....hey I can't eat my homework...lol  I have included links to recipes I am using,

3rd - Steak and salad
4th - Chili 
5th - Cheddar burgers (bunless) - cheesy spinach
6th - Spanish chicken and salad
7th - Baked tilapia with homemade rub with cheesy broccoli
8th - Burger (we are going out - and eating at Red Robin = YUM! - you can get your burgers here on a lettuce bun - the bacon cheeseburger with no bun is only 3 carbs)
9th - well all bets are off this day - we are making our annual voyage to the Cheesecake factory - then going to a hockey game.  I have no intention of skipping the cheesecake factory however I will not eat a whole piece by myself (last time we split 2 pieces between the 5 of us)
Back on the low carb track....
10th - pigs in blankets (minus the bread) with salad
11th - baked rotisserie chicken with cheesy spinach
12th - smothered pork chops with cheesy cauliflower (will sub crushed pork rinds in place of bread crumbs)
13th - baked salmon (with homemade rub) - salad

Until the 8th this meal is for lunches because my husband works at night.  When we return from our trip he starts working days, so this will be for dinner.  My meals from when he's not here usually consist of leftovers from the night before.  My plan is to go grocery shopping again on the 13th, but before then I will make my next half of the menu.

I have decided that even though I should be done with induction on the 7th, I am going to start it again on the  11th and do one more week before adding more carbs. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment