Pages

March 4, 2013

My review - Super Chili bowl.

So yesterday I posed my meal plan part one.  Today I was to try out a new recipe for Super Chili Bowl.

Next time I will take photos ( I promise)

Overall the recipe was super easy to make.

I omitted the jalapenos (we were out)

The taste of cinnamon was different.  I am not saying it was bad...just not your normal chili taste...next time I may omit it and see if it tastes any different.

The best thing, it gave me another induction friendly recipe in my arsenal.


So today I searched for a few more - one thing I came across was a cheesecake/muffin hybrid made with cream cheese, eggs, and splenda.  I am intrigued and my make it in the near future to see how it goes, if so I'll be sure to actually document it and share it with all of you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment